Sunday, 5 February 2012

Welcome!




Hell!o..
"I am Aditya, creator of this blog.I am fond of After Effects, Final Cut Pro X, Photoshop, and what not!I am interested in making you laugh.I am equally not interested in making you laugh on me.I am fond of, better say, addicted to PC games.I am especially fond of FPS games.I am having some free time back home right now.I am making videos because I don't have any game to play right now.I am irritated to see why CoD MW3 ended in less than a day, I paid a lot more than what I played.I am getting bored of writing this all now.I am going to stop now.I am requesting you to subscribe to our you tube channel and post back your comments.I am also saying that I don't have an AdSense account so I will gain nothing out of this but maybe in future I will get an AdSense and probably buy Google Inc. Till then, enjoy its services for free.I am going to charge you for everything when I will buy Google Inc.I am fed up.I am telling you that I know what you read first when you tried to read the channel's name first.I am telling you again to subscribe and comment, otherwise.... I will have to repeat."










WHAT THE FUN IS THIS!

No comments:

Post a Comment